56. C. Brighenti, L. Amoruso, D. Evans, A. Brighenti, D. Moretto, M. Ricatto, F. Ferrari, M. Carbone, Advances in context aware spacecraft telemetry checking, 69th International Astronautical Congress (IAC), Bremen, Germany, 1-5 October 2018.
55. Brighenti A., Tanveer-ul-Haque, Simulation of large compression plants transients, Enginsoft Newsletter, Year 13 Nr. 3 Autumn 2016.
54. Brighenti A., Bondi S., Fioravanti L., Amidei S., Gennari G., Panikulam J.V, Simulator of the Oregen™ system for Waste Heat Recovery from Gas Turbines, 32nd CAE Conference, Parma (Italy) 17-18 Oct. 2016.
53. Brighenti A., Tanveer-ul-Haque, Simulation of large compression plants transients, Enginsoft Newsletter, Year 13 Nr. 3 Autumn 2016.
52. Brighenti A., Bondi S., Fioravanti L., Amidei S., Gennari G., Panikulam J.V, Simulator of the Oregen™ system for Waste Heat Recovery from Gas Turbines, 32nd CAE Conference, Parma (Italy) 17-18 Oct. 2016.
Proceeding of the conference available at the following link: http://p.caeconference.com/proceedings/c2016/papers/sate_brighenti
Proceeding of all the other CAE 2016 conference available at the link: http://proceedings2016.caeconference.com/proceedings.html
Proceeding of the Energy session therein available at the link: http://proceedings2016.caeconference.com/energy.html
51. Evans D., Martinez J., Korte-Stapff M., Brighenti A., Brighenti C., Biancat J.: "Data Mining to Drastically Improve Spacecraft Telemetry Checking: An Engineer's Approach", 14th International Conference on Space Operations, Daejeon (Korea), 16-20 May 2016. (800K)
50. Martinez-Heras J., Donati A., Damann V., Biancat J., Brighenti C., Brighenti A., Ferrari F., Chientaroli R., Arcuri G., Silipo F., Trenti T., Zennaro M.: "Data Mining for Astronauts Medical Autonomy", 14th International Conference on Space Operations, Daejeon (Korea), 16-20 May 2016. (9000K)
49. Brighenti A.: "Overview of Trends in Onboard Diagnostics with respect to Multicore Systems computing Performances",Annual Automotive Embedded Multi-Core Systems Summit, Stuttgart (DE), 12th-13th May 2016. (2300K)
48. Biancat J.: "Usare i dati per migliorare affidabilità , prestazioni ed efficienza", Seminar on the Information Technology applied to Automotive and Heavy Duty, REI Reggio Emilia (IT), 5 May 2016. (7900K)
47. Biancat J., Brighenti C., Brighenti A., José-Antonio Martìnez-Heras, Alessandro Donati, David Evan: Priority scores based on novelty detection to improve the efficiency of ground-operation, 2016 Conference on Big Data from Space - BiDS 16, Tenerife (ES), 15-17 March 2016, pp. 137-140. (600K)
Presentation: Biancat J.: Priority scores based on novelty detection to improve the efficiency of ground-operation, 2016 Conference on Big Data from Space - BiDS 16, Tenerife (ES), 15-17 March 2016. (3800K)
42. Biancat J., Brighenti C., Brighenti A.: "Review of transportation mode detection techniques", USCIAMO: Urban Sustainable, CollaboratIve, and Adaptive MObility workshop at the 11th International Conference on the Design of Cooperatie Systems (COOP 2014), Nice, France 27th May 2014, published on EAI Endorsed Transactions on Ambient Systems, 03-10 2014, Volume 1, Issue 4, e3 (600K)
31. Visconti A., Brighenti A.: "Nanotechnology in Ferrari: applications in F1 and perspectives for GT cars", NANOTEC2009.it conference: Nanotechnologies: Competitiveness & innovation for industrial growth, Rome, 31st Mar.-3rd Apr. 2009. (3000K)
28. Brighenti A., Manara L., Schirru M.: A solution for Saras - Solving a pressure pulsation problem of a visbraking TAR pumping system, Hydrocarbon Engineering, Vol. 11, Nr. 11, 2006 Nov, pp. 39-43. (600K)
27. Brighenti A., Giolo R., Vanzin C: Mind the numbers - Traps to be avoided in the dynamic simulation of gas compression systems, Hydrocarbon Engineering, May 2006, Vol. 11, Nr. 5, pp. 117-120. (3700K)
27. Brighenti A., Giolo R., Vanzin C: Mind the numbers - Traps to be avoided in the dynamic simulation of gas compression systems, Hydrocarbon Engineering, Feb. 2006, Vol. 11, Nr. 2, pp. 64-69. (1800K)
26. D. Madonna Ripa, A. Brighenti & others: Misura della velocità del suono e analisi delle pulsazioni indotte dal sistema di pompaggio di visbreaking tar in carica ad un impianto di gassificazione per ciclo combinato, 32nd Congress of the Italian Acoustic Association, Bologna, 15-17 June 2005. (80K)
24. Brighenti A., Pavan A., Vanzin C: Application of dynamic process simulation and numerical optimization techniques in the design of recycle antisurge loops for centrifugal compressors, 1st Process 2005 Conference, Bologna 16th-18th Feb. 2005. (1100K)
22. Brighenti A., Fogar L., Marcassa F. GPMAS An integrated environment for the setup of model based fault detection tools, IAR-ICD/IFATIS/MAGIC Conference Proceedings, Workshop on Advanced Control and Diagnosis - ACD Workshop 2004, November 18-19, 2004, Karlsruhe, Germany. (800K)
21. Kppen-Seliger B., Stà¼cher R., Gentil S., Brighenti A., Là¤ngle T.: MAGIC architecture and pilot application, IAR-ICD/IFATIS/MAGIC Conference Proceedings, Workshop on Advanced Control and Diagnosis - ACD Workshop 2004, November 18-19, 2004, Karlsruhe, Germany. (250K)
20. Brighenti A., Fogar L., Nadalin M.: 'Model Based Fault Detection of Complex Processes - Practical Examples', 48th ANIPLA Congress 'Automazione e ottimizzazione di processo per una gestione efficiente dei cicli produttivi', Milan 14-15 Sep. 2004. (650K)
19. Albert M., Brighenti A., Capobianco M. & others: 'Multi-Agent Systems for Industrial Diagnostics' SAFEPROCESS 2003 - 5th IFAC Symposium on Fault Detection, Supervision and Safety of Technical Processes, Washington, D.C., USA 9-11 June, 2003. (50K)
18. Albert M., Brighenti A. & others: 'DIAMOND - Distributed Multi-Agent Architecture for Monitoring and Diagnosis' to be published in 2nd sem. 2003, on the Journal of Production Planning and Control, Special Issue on Application of MAS to PP&C. (200K)
17. Brighenti A., Maffeis M., Pavan A.: 'Investigation on the influence of pressure pulsations on multistage reciprocating compressors - Comparison between test and simulation results' - European Forum for Reciprocating Compressors - 3rd EFRC Conference, Wien 27-28 March, 2003. (350K)
15. Brighenti A., Pavan A.: 'ACUSCOMP and ACUSYS '“ A powerful hybrid linear/non linear simulation suite to analyse pressure pulsations in piping', ISMA 2002 - International Conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering, Leuven (Belgium), September 16-18, 2002. (1600K)
12. Brighenti A.: "Analysis of the propagation of internal acoustic pulsations in fluid systems by advanced simulation techniques", G.I.S.I.: Workshop on Noise of Fluid-dynamic Equipment in Industrial Processes, Cinisello Balsamo (Milan), 6 May 1997. (6500K)
11. Brighenti A., Contiero D: "Preliminary validation of ACUSYS to analyse instabilities in the non linear combustion zone-plant acoustic interaction", ISMA 21 - Noise and Vibration Engineering Conference, Leuven (Belgium), 18-20 September 1996. (100K)
8. Balsamo F., Brighenti A., Landri G., Paciolla A., Quaranta F.: "The propulsion of coastal and inland water transportation vessels - Working data acquisition and preliminary design of innovative systems to reduce pollutant emissions", 21st Congress of CIMAC, Interlaken (Switzerland), 15-18 May 1995. (8100K)
6. Borghi M., Brighenti A., Cantore G., Osti P.: "Simulation of the thermodynamic cycle of small Diesel engines working on artificial gas mixtures", 1993 Conference of the Italian Thermotechnical Association (ATI), Taormina, September 1993. (1500K)
3. Brighenti A., Cantore G., Dalla Rosa A., Osti P.: "Dynamic simulation of a closed cycle Diesel system with cryogenic liquefaction of the exhaust gases", 1991 Conference of the Italian Thermotechnical Association (ATI), Gaeta 25-27 September 1991. (1600K)
2. Brighenti A., Cantore G., Osti P.: "The Cryothermal closed cycle Diesel engine. Detailed analysis of stationary working conditions", Defence Oceanology International Conference, Brighton (UK), 6-8 March 1991. (1000K)